As your Bank on Campus, I want to share the conveniences Hills Bank can offer, including our UI Student Checking account specifically designed for University of Iowa students. Hills Bank would like to welcome students to Iowa City!
Hills Bank offers the following:
- Free UI Student Checking account (No service charge or minimum balance required)
- Hills Bank Online banking; bank anywhere, anytime
- Mobile banking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Easily turn your debit card on/off
- Deposit checks safely and securely on your phone
- Transfer money to Hills Bank and non-Hills Bank customers
- Xpress Transfer—easy, secure, no-cost way for parents to transfer money to your Hills Bank account
- No annual fee debit card with Apple Pay and Samsung Pay capabilities
- Unlimited free Hills Bank ATM transactions with 25 ATM locations on or near campus, over 90 ATMs throughout the community, and access to thousands of MoneyPass® Network ATMs nationwide
As a reminder, if you have moved be sure to change your address with the financial institution(s) where your bank accounts are located.
We’d be happy to have you stop by any of our locations on campus, we have locations on the Ground Floor of the Iowa Memorial Union (IMU) (125 N Madison St.) and the Fountain Entrance of the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics (UIHC). You can also find us near campus in the Old Capitol Town Center (201 S. Clinton St.).
If you have any questions, would like to learn more about Hills Bank, or would like to open a UI Student Checking Account, visit HillsBank.com/UIStudent or leave a comment below.