On Thursday, January 18th from 6-11am we’ll be updating Hills Bank Online and our mobile app in order to provide you the following enhancements.
- You can now move accounts into any order you like or group accounts into categories like checking, loans, or savings. Watch this video to see how simple it is!
- We’ve made transfers even easier! With Quick Transfer capabilities, you can use the three vertical dots on the right side of each account tile to have quick access to transfer money or view account history. You can even choose which accounts to include or exclude on your homepage. (Remember savings and money market accounts Quick Transfer withdrawals count as part of your six transfers or withdrawals per month.)
- Pay My Bills enhancements include the ability to pay multiple payees and delete payees directly from our Hills Bank app.
- You can add and save custom filters from within the Activity Center.
- App enhancements include the ability to set a 4-digit passcode option instead of a login ID/password or fingerprint. Please note, Touch ID users will need to re-enable Touch ID after the upgrade.
- Please note if your app is not set to auto-update, you’ll be required to update your Hills Bank app after the upgrade is complete.
This update affects online banking and our Hills Bank App. For assistance with account access during the upgrade (1/18 at 6-11am) you may call our Customer Contact Center at 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK), visit any Hills Bank ATM, or stop by any Hills Bank location.
Our Customer Contact Center is open Monday – Friday from 7am-7pm and Saturday from 8am-noon to assist you with any questions you may have about online banking.
We appreciate your patience during our upgrade. Please contact us if you have any questions!