Make a commitment to your financial fitness by automating your savings or pay-off goals. Set up long-range goals like saving for a down payment or short-term goals like paying off a high-rate credit card. When you determine a goal in Manage My Finances, you’re creating a plan that can lead to financial success. Just imagine the possibilities!
With Manage My Finances through Hills Bank Online, organizing your finances is easier than ever.
- Get your complete financial picture
- Sync accounts from 17,000 financial institutions
- Tag transactions to understand spending habits
- Make informed choices with the cash flow calendar
- Set goals and visually track your progress
You need a plan. We can help!
It pays to set your financial goals and make a plan to get fiscally fit. Add a savings goal or pay-off a goal in Manage My Finances and we’ll help you reach it.
Add a Goal & Stay on Track
Manage My Finances makes it simple to stay on track. Set goals, and maintain your finances responsibly.
- Select “Add A Goal” on the goal dashboard.
- Select your desired pay off or savings goal.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click the “Create” button to complete the process of adding a new goal.
Keep in mind, your Goal Summary at the bottom of the page will update your completion date and the amount needed per month according to your preferences in the form. Goals will automatically update your progress and will reflect your day-to-day account balances.
Learn how to get started with Manage My Finances or check out our interactive demo. If you have any questions about Manage My Finances, please contact us at 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK) or leave a comment below.