Did you know that you can dispute transactions on your account within online banking?Learn more about disputing transactions within Hills Bank Online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j28FH7696ec
- Select the account with the transactions you would like to dispute.
- Under options (the three vertical dots), select dispute transactions.
- Look over the disclosure, check the transactions you would like to dispute, then select dispute transactions.
- A dispute window will pop up showing the transactions you want to dispute. If all are correct, select continue dispute.
- Answer the questions explaining why you are disputing the transaction.
- Once completed, select submit dispute.
Your dispute will be reviewed by the Hills Bank Transaction Verification Services Department, and you will be updated by mail if and when the transaction will be reversed.
If you have any other questions about online banking, give us a call at 1-800-HILLSBK or visit HillsBank.com/HillsBankOnline.